Yes. You may request to our Sales Representatives in terms of size alteration. Some customization may require additional charges.
3. If I want to buy many items (bulk purchase), will there be any special price?
Yes, should your existing orders value more than RM 5000, you may e-mail or WhatsApp us to ask for discounted price quotation.
4. What are the payment methods available?
Payment can be made by various platforms of your preferences:
a. Online Banking
b. Credit Card/ Debit Card
c. IBG Transfer [Please allow one (1) working day to process payment].
d. Cheque Transfer [Please allow three (3) working days to process payment].
**Kindly note that we do not accept any cash transactions.
5. How do I change my shopping account personal information and shipping address?
Log in to your account >>> Click on “Account Maintenance” >>> Edit your account information and Shipping address here.
6. Can I cancel the order that I have placed?
Yes, if the order is still not in delivery process. If your order has already been delivered or in the progress of delivery, any cancellation will be forfeited.
7. Is there any warranty for your products?
Yes. We do provide 365 Days CareFree Warranty for all our products. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions page for more information.
8. Does the delivery require additional charges?
No. We provide free delivery regardless of your amount of orders to these areas:
Cheras, Ampang, KL, Selayang, Rawang, Kepong, Batu Caves, Gombak, Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Puchong, Saujana Putra, Setia Alam, Puncak Alam, Sungai Buloh, Kajang, Seri Kembangan, Shah Alam, Kota Kemuning, Subang, Klang, and Port Klang.
**For locations other than stated above, please call directly to us if you prefer to self-pickup OR to clarify on the delivery charges should we agree to deliver your order.
9. How long do I have to wait for my items to be delivered?
Our delivery normally takes 7-14 working days upon successfully receiving payment.
10. Can I request for my items to be delivered and installed to my door or inside my premise?
Our free delivery only cover the shipment to your ground floor. Should you require additional assistance, you may contact your respective Sales Representative for further discussion.
11. What is the currency accepted for the transaction?
Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
12. I still have doubts!
We are truly sorry for not be able to give you clarification. Kindly send us email to clear your doubts. Thank you.